My Little Sister vs. Don Goldwater
As I am wont to do when I am sad, tired, or just down in general, I decided to check out Don Goldwater's web site. To my surprise/chagrin, I discovered he actually had supporters now. Oh dear, that was the only funny thing I had to say. I was looking at long, lonely months of boredom and an unoriginal desert free of humor.
Luckily, I actually looked at his list of endorsements. Funny. He has four endorsements from his family. My little sister (age 11), looking over my shoulder at the time, looked over it, and made fun of him for only having family members. Still, my 11 year old sister who lives in Idaho has a better chance of being elected governor of Arizona than Don Goldwater does. I don't know her beliefs on alt-fuels, though.
Anyway, on a more serious note, what happened to Darfur? Did congress really think that a few joint memorials and a sound bite or two on C-SPAN would resolve all of this? More importantly, why do Americans not care anymore? That's all kinds of scary.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home